Hi! I am the hobbyist behind the projects you see here and the site itself.
I enjoy playing with electronics and some coding on my spare time, since my day job is mostly unrelated to these things.
I am happy to have been featured at the following sites:
*please reach out to me if you see my stuff anywhere else, happy to add it to this list!
This is from questions I gotten in your emails:
- Q) Are you selling or planning to sell kits? These questions are mainly related to the MSG LoRa but also the cyberdecks.
- A) I'd love to give it a go at selling some kits. Note that I am making available everything needed to put one together (parts, code, 3d printable files..) so this wouldn't be an enterprise per se. More of a way to make it easier for people to assemble their kits and maybe support my efforts. I will make sure to share any updates if I get around to make a kit for sale.
- Q) I put together some project either inspired or replicating your designs, would you like to know about it?
- A) Absolutely! and I would be more than happy to feature it in this site if you want, just shoot me an email.
- Q)How do you make money?
- A) I kinda don't, but I have a day job to take care of that. The amazon links bring in the neighborhood of $10 a month, which in NYC goes about as far as a round trip on the subway and a slice of pizza.
Contact Info: email@example.com
Thank you for checking the site and do reach out with any feedback or even to just say hi.